Plan your trip to Wellton
- complete medical examination before operation (X-ray / MRI)
- - Patient Inquiry : Patient sends an inquiry with details
- - Medical Data Collection : With initial inquiry, medical data (X-ray or MRI )
are required for more accurate diagnosis
- - Treatment Plan & Cost Estimation : Upon receipt of all necessary infor-
mation, appropriate treatment option & cost estimation are determined,
- - Reply to patient : Official consultation letter will be sent
- - Decision Making : Patient makes a decision
- - Set-up admission date : Flight is booked, Agency notifies the schedule to
- - Arrival : Upon your request, pick-up will be arranged
- - Admission : Wellton staff will greet you and walk you thru the entire admis
- - Pre-OP exam / Consultation : Run necessary lab test and get X-ray
done. / Doctor’s consultation
- - Surgery : Same-day or next-day surgery
- - Hospital Stay / Rehabilitation : Normally 14 days, depending on a
surgery. Rehabilitation / PT will start from Day 3.
- Discharge : Necessary documents, prescribed drugs and patient education
- - Follow-up : Check after 1 month, 3 month and 6 month., then yearly.
At 6 month, follow-up X-ray will be asked.